Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's finally ours!

Wow! Who would have thought we would ever be able to own a home? We sure didn't! I had finally given up my dream of buying a house and that's when the Lord blessed us with this opportunity. With the help of our amazing realtor, Sandy Fisher (who I recommend....she's awesome!!!) and Josh's parents, we are the proud owners of a cute little house. All three of these people went above and beyond anything we expected....we love you and cannot thank you enough for all you did! It needs some work, but by the time we're through with it, it's going to be so cute! I'll add some "before" pictures. I'll keep this updated with all the changes we've made, so come check back soon! The next 2 weeks will be filled with cleaning, scraping down the popcorn ceiling, painting, and adding some of the flooring. We should be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment