Saturday, July 11, 2009

All Moved In!


I finally feel like I can take a deep breath!! We're finally moved in!! After 4 months of hard work, we are all moved in. It was a stressful time, but totally worth it! As you can see on the right, Basil likes her new house! The week we moved was very busy. Our girls that had been living with us all year went home on Sunday and Monday morning. After I dropped the girls off at the airport Monday morning, I turned around to go home to help load up the moving truck......well I guess it was more bossing around the people loading the truck! Then I spent Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning cleaning our old house, with the help of my lovely friends & family. Tuesday and Wednesday my mom was here to help me unpack. We made a lot of progress! On Thursday, my sister, her husband, son, & her son's friend drove down from Portland in their motor home....which they parked outside our new house! Then on Friday night, my brother and his girlfriend drove down from Portland to stay with us. Then on Saturday, my other sister got married!!! It was a crazy week, but so much fun! I was so glad to see some of my family, even if we were barely moved in. This past month has been filled with planting our lawn out back and doing lots of little stuff around the house. We're still working on getting all our doors up. We've been without a bedroom door since we've moved in! It's ok though...since it's just been the two of us. We did get our front door, which I love! Anyways....enough with the boring part. In the post below if a photo tour of our house. If you're ever in the area, come let us give you a real tour!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment